Insurance Defense eDiscovery
Insurance Defense law firms represent companies, individuals and insurance companies in a broad range of case types involving insured claims, including almost every conceivable type of tort or contract claim. While some insurance defense cases in a typical practice may be small, insurance cases can be quite complex with large volumes of discoverable documents and require an eDiscovery review tool or software to handle the case competently. Many cases also involve multiple parties and insurance carriers, requiring national coordination of claims and litigation, as well as uniformity and consistency of discovery from multiple firms, parties, and experts.
Substantively, insurance-backed litigation may involve personal injury and tort claims including catastrophic wrongful death and mass tort claims. Commercial cases may involve complicated legal issues including complex coverage matters, claims for punitive damages, and questions of insurance coverage, fraud, and alleged bad faith. Privilege and attorney work-product protection, and confidential and highly-confidential or attorneys-eyes only documents often are at issue in cases and must be effectively addressed and handled.
Due to the complexity of these cases the costs of eDiscovery potentially are significant and in many cases constitutes a large percentage of expenses when it comes to litigation. Keeping costs under control and within carrier guidelines and approval protocols is key.
Affordable eDiscovery & Case Management Solutions for Joint Defense Groups
In larger complex matters there are frequently multiple defendants. The Lexbe eDiscovery Platform enables defendants to produce documents to each other at a greatly reduced price while maintaining their own secure accounts. In addition to highly efficient and cost effective shared productions, there are also no user fees or case fees with Lexbe.
The Lexbe eDiscovery Platform has been designed to handle the most data intensive and complex insurance defense ediscovery collections. Lexbe’s powerful, search-centric review platform allows for streamlined identification and tagging of key case issues. This ability is backed by an innovative server technology that allows the instant deployment of near unlimited computing resources. In other words, Lexbe eDiscovery Platform can significantly expedite the review and production of increasingly large insurance defense litigation data sets.
Highly secure, web-based access and cross-platform support (PC and MAC) ensures that any individual authorized to participate in a particular insurance defense litigation case can access Lexbe eDiscovery Platform from any location or device. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform’s pricing is simple and straightforward: pay only for the data you host. No case fees, user fees, licensing fees, or long term contracts required.
Lexbe eDiscovery Platform Our cross-platform (PC and Mac) hosted litigation document management solution features the ability to self-upload and process case data for same day review in addition to lightning fast, advanced search and coding capabilities. Lexbe eDiscovery Platform includes robust case analysis and timeline functionality in addition to online document processing capabilities that can streamline your insurance defense case. Prepare productions quickly and in multiple formats with Lexbe eDiscovery Platform to meet discovery deadlines and satisfy production requests.
Key Features and Benefits of Lexbe eDiscovery Platform
- Early Case Analysis – Analyze data and custodians, summary reports of ESI.
- Dynamic Culling – Defensibly remove unneeded ESI with dynamic culling by custodian, date, file type or keyword.
- Processing and Loading – Load native files (Outlook, Word, etc.), PDFs or TIFF/load files. We support it all. All files are converted to PDF for integrated viewing, search, and download.
- Document Review – Search results in seconds, unlimited coding fields, integrated native files and more.
- Productions – Our blended productions meet any need: natives, PDFs, TIFFs and load files.
- Depos, Motions & Trial – Transcript analysis, dynamic timelines, document repository, and more.
- Full Control – You have complete flexibility to manage and set-up cases, load documents, productions, etc., without investing in outside service vendors, saving you time and money.
- Cross Platform Support – Lexbe is completely web based and supports both PC and Mac users.
- Responsive Support – Lexbe offers multiple support options based on your needs including online and phone.
- Custom Training and Services – Need more help? Lexbe can also provide additional training, technical services, and eDiscovery expert consulting, as needed.
Lexbe eDiscovery Services: Lexbe provides a variety of eDiscovery services to assist insurance defense litigation firms with the challenges of quickly and accurately process large volumes of email, office and other native files and other electronic stored information (ESI). We distinguish ourselves with proprietary scalable eDiscovery back-end processing power that allows us to handle even the largest jobs quickly and cost-effectively.